A phenomenon that elderly people hardly can see an object or can see it vaguely is called presbyopia. This is the point where people need reading glasses. Recommending these reading glasses sometime makes our customers little melancholy, because this is the moment where they cannot deny the fact that they are actually getting older. We all encounter the moment when we need to admit ourselves that we need reading glasses. I know, it makes us little sad but we all face that moment.
Reading glasses, however, do not only apply to older people. Younger people sometimes need reading glasses.
People who work with a lot of paper and computer need reading glasses. Even students that read books and use smartphones also may need them. Reading glasses help you to get less eye fatigue so that you can work or study more comfortably.
We recommend reading glasses especially to:
- Students who spend a long time to read books
- People who work with a lot of papers or computer
- People who spend more than 30 minutes using smartphones or tablet PC
- People who wear strong eye glasses and need to work in an environment where they need to see something very closely
- People who have eye fatigue often
Here’s another tip for you: If you wear eyeglasses between -1.00D ~ -3.00D, take your glasses off whenever you need to see something closely. Your eyes will feel less fatigue.
If you need or have a question regarding reading glasses, don’t forget Esseglas. Feel free to contact us anytime.
Your Eyes are Matter to Us.